While we do provide permanent placement staffing at Physician Solutions, one of our most popular services is Locum Tenens staffing.
The term Locum Tenens is Latin for “holding one’s place”. In the medical context, this term generally refers to a temporary provider (MD, NP, PA, or DDS) placement to fill in for another physician. These assignments can vary in length from days to months, and are sometimes accompanied by a permanent placement option.
Benefits of our Locum Tenens services include:
- Coverage during staff vacations, illnesses, and seasonal fluctuations
- Eliminate hassles and costs associated with recruitment and payroll
- Wide variety of physicians available to fit any practice demands
- Professional liability insurance for providers
- Management of provider transportation and lodging
- Risk-free staffing: no up-front costs or binding agreements
Physician Solutions has a large database of physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners available to provide interim and permanent placement coverage for your health care organization. We’ve compiled their credentials and in most cases, worked with these providers for years.
Also, we are now serving North Carolina with Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses for both locum and permanent positions.
Contact us today to see how we can take care of your staffing needs!