Well-Established (23 years), Primary Care-Internal Medicine Practice with a special interest in Women’s Health, Medical Nutrition, and Health Promotion in Wilmington, N.C. that is PCMH-NCQA Certified thru 2019 with an IM Physician and Physician Assistant is now available. The Practice is comprised of a very low Medicare population (<16%), with predominantly BC/BS, United Health Care,...
This beautiful Psychiatry Practice was established in 1996. Treating over 66 patients daily, this well structured practice is positioned for continued growth and success. Consistently grossing over $1,700,000 with ordinary income of $700,000 plus allows you to step into a successful practice that is established and ready to continue growing. This Mental Health & Psychiatric...
- Practice Type: Psychiatry
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- List Price: $1,250,000.00
- Year Established: 1996
- Average Patients Per Day: 66
- Exam Rooms: 7
- Contact: Philip Driver- 919-845-0054 or email@example.com
This is a combined Internal Medicine and Pediatric Practice. About 50% of the practice is adult medicine , 25% pediatrics, and 25% geriatrics. There are roughly a 5,000 charts supported by a solid staff makeup.
- Practice Type: Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- List Price: $135,000.00
- Gross Yearly Income: $340,000.00
- Year Established: 2008
- Average Patients Per Day: 25
- Building Owned/Leased/Price: Practice must relocate
- Contact: Philip Driver- 919-845-0054
Located in Charlottesville in a professional business community, this well established psychiatry practice offers a comfortable therapeutic setting with easy access to street level entry and parking. This shared transitional suite comprises approximately 1129 square feet including; large clinical office, patient waiting area, two-bathrooms, storage supply room, kitchen, reception and greeting areas. Large active database...
- Practice Type: Psychiatry Practice
- Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
This large and modern practice has been serving Eastern North Carolina for over 11 years including Goldsboro, Kinston, New Bern, Greenville, New Bern and Jacksonville. The building that houses this practice is a stand-a-lone with spacious parking and outstanding street appeal. The full time staff consists of 15 to 18 clerical and nurse staffers. Fully...
- Practice Type: Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Practice
- Location: Eastern North Carolina
- List Price: Valuation Pending
- Gross Yearly Income: Gastroenterology $625,000 / Endoscopy $900,000
- Building Owned/Leased/Price: Owned, Asking $1,700,000
- Contact: Philip or Marisa for more information
Established practice averaging 25 to 30 patients per day, year round. Open 7 days a week with two providers and established staff members. 4 exam rooms, 1 procedure room and 1 lab-phlebotomy room. This is a very well laid out and attractive practice in a heavily traveled area with excellent parking. Gross revenues of about one million...
- Practice Type: Urgent Care
- Location: South Raleigh and Garner, NC areas
- List Price: $425,000.00
- Gross Yearly Income: 1,000,000
- Average Patients Per Day: 25 to 30
- Contact: Elizabeth Johnson- 919-845-0054 or firstname.lastname@example.org