A valued client of Physician Solutions is seeking a Full-Time Associate Dentist for a practice in the Greater Mecklenburg County area.
General Dentist of all experience levels encouraged to apply. New graduates are welcome to apply.
• Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients.
• Educate patients and parents about the importance of maintaining proper oral health
• Document all medications, diagnoses, treatments, and consultations
• Performing regular checkups and dental procedures
• Supervise and work with dental staff
Qualifications and Skills
• DDS, or DMD required
• Current license to practice dentistry in NC
• Valid Malpractice liability insurance
.• Strong communication skills
• Friendly, professional, and thoughtful clinician
• Willing to treat patients of all ages
• Committed to the highest quality of patient care
• New grads welcome to apply
Benefits/Compensation to be negotiated and discussed after applying for the position. Based on applicants preferences.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time