We expect you to have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Certificate of completion of a residency from an accredited post-graduate Orthodontic Program
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in states where providing care or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required – CPR, DEA, etc.
- Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care to both children and adults
We are actively seeking an Orthodontist to join our growing team. Support the company’s mission to provide excellent dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences for children and adults. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients. Find your opportunity to make an impact:
- Take care of your community while participating in activities to promote a positive image of the company!
- Love working with kids and young adults